Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thank you!

(The view from my bedroom window here in Moscow the other night)

I just wanted to say thank you to my readers!

Most of you know me, so you most likely know that my whining about low comment tallies or declining readership statistics is mostly all in fun.

But being so far away from all of you--usually with out even telephone contact--makes your comments even more special.


(Evening in the center of Moscow)

...so THANK YOU!

Particularly thanks to those of you who have commented and shared your responses, agreements and disagreements on the last several "intense" posts.

It means a great deal to me to read your thoughts, feelings and ideas.

In reference to the "gone with the gays" post--I really was touched by how many of you, my friends and family, expressed your love.
Thanks for taking the time--a significant amount, I know--out of your lives to read and comment!
Please know it means a great deal to me!

Thank you!

Also, I know that MANY of you read but don't often comment.
I want to definitively say:
That is OKAY!
Honestly, I know that not everyone is driven by an intense and overwhelming need to comment on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING
ANYONE
ANYWHERE
as
EVER
said...

(do I know anyone like that....? hmmm? ...........hmmmm? Wait...wait...
wait...
there was this one guy I knew...who...
now....who was it....?
hmmm.... )

(Me in Moscow)

Once again, thank you thank you!

and no worries--Obama!! post is coming soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Already voted for OBAMA - and NO on CA Prob 8 - the intiative to overturn the CA Supreme Court ruling allowing for gay marriage. Even the Repubilcan Terminator Governor thinks overturning the Court ruling is a bad and hateful idea!

Mrs. Misses said...

I can't wait to hear your post about Mr. President, I mean, Mr. Obama. And I would like you take 4-5 hours to personally respond to my last comment.

And just remember that I always want to respond in great length and emotion, but that takes a bit of creativity to find the time. I don't want to settle for less.

Love you!

just jen said...

and we love you too!

i was cleaning out an old piece of furniture that we are selling and i found an old note from you. it was from high school and it was so neat finding it. i put it away in a safe place.

isn't it funny the things we hold on to?

cathy said...

Yeah Obama!!! Trent met him last week-for real!

Erin said...

Mucho love for Nate. And I'm ochen excited about your next blog!

Yeah! Hooray!

Fordney said...

I like that picture of you. A little angry but sexy at the same time. Can a sister say that? Whatever. I can do anything I want.