Saturday, October 4, 2008

Don't VOTE....or VOTE...Yes, VOTE VOTE VOTE! PLEASE! We have an EMERGENCIA!





You GUYS!



I missed the absentee ballot DEADLINE! OMG! OMG! OMG! This is horrible!



As annoying as a lot of this video is.....


(Halle Barry? Ashton Kutcher?? Pretty people usually shouldn't talk unless they have a REAL script; DO NOT LET PRETTY PEOPLE DO IMPROV. But how about that Sarah Silverman? And ellen? They kinda help things out...)


....anyway. EMERGENCIA!!!

PLLLEASE PAAAALEEEAZZZZ! Please make up for my complete and utter failure--my hypocrisy--my laziness--my stupidity and VOTE!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

(you should ONLY vote however if it is NOT for McCain/Palin...... just kidding...sorta....no really I AM just kidding....but the Russians have this saying: в каждой шутке есть доля истины--v kazhdoi shutke yest dolya istini--if you can figure out the translation for that you'll laugh!)

8 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

I think she's hilarious, I just think she looks horrible. Dress up a LITTLE, Sarah.
And some of those beards ARE nasty.
Some fabulousness, too, though and that's why its fun to watch. And post.

Love you!

just jen said...

i am not registered...i feel guilty about it.

i have to register on monday or i won't make it.

but i still don't know who i am voting for...

Kelly Jo said...

Nathan Thomas how could you?!?! I am very disappointed in you. . .j/k. . .;)

I can't get the little video to play on mine but I heard about it.

Kelly Jo said...

ok, got it to work, um yeah, Halle Berry really shouldn't talk. . .

cathy said...

Nice comment on my blog... Olivia had a show and tell type thing in her class on Friday and guess what she told about? She came home and I asked her what she decided to tell her class, (it was suppose to be something special or unique to that child) she told them about how her uncle Nate lives in Russia and he writes plays over there! Then her teacher asked her how long it took her uncle to get to Russia and Olivia said "it took him a couple weeks because he went to see the rest of the world first" I was so surprised and happy that she chose this to tell. I never would have thought about it-she came up with it all on her own. The night before she told me she was going to tell her class about how a tree fell down on top of our house, but I guess she decided at the last moment having an uncle in Russia was a lot more exciting!

Unknown said...

"in every joke there is truth" yeah... how do you like them apples. pretty much i'm fluent now. And John McCain is rolling in his grave at your comment.

Erin said...

My vote shall be in thy name.

(I don't know who I'm voting for yet, I'm soooo on the fence)

Love you!

Karen Liu said...

I'm voting independent. Oh wait, is that an option?