Friday, December 14, 2007

Mice, The Former Capital of the Confederate States of America, the Kidlies and Chesapeake Bay at 6:30 am

The blog title says it all--no need to explain these pictures now, is there?

Sorry it has been 2 days short of a month since my last post.... I just got back from Northern Europe and Russia and was instantaneously consumed in the busy life that awaited me back in NYC. (yeah, yeah, yeah--and I'm lazy)

Enjoy, and I vow to post some pictures of my band "The Academics' " last gig....

but for now: its just Travis taking care of the rodent problem in our apartment, Richmond in all its post-Confederate glory, my favorite New York under-five-ers and the view from 30,000ft over the Chesapeake at 6:30 in the morning!










7 comments:

Fordney said...

YUCK!!!! Travis looks HOT!! I hope you guys don't have the haunta (however you spell it) virus or that flesh eating disease... Owen would love if we had mice- too bad you didn't keep one as a pet :) Love you- miss you this time of the year.

martha corinna said...

Those are some pictures.
I miss it when you don't post, though I am thinking of taking a serious sabbatical myself. I am kind of over blogging. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones talking, maybe I'll just post once a week. What do you think?
Anyway, I am jealous of the time you spend with Heather and her kids, that should be me. We could really benefit from uncle Nate.

Heather Anna said...

I thought we had been miraculously rid of the mice only to find one climbing on the high chair the other afternoon. Did you read that, HIGH CHAIR in the AFTERNOON! Aaaargh the mice . . .bane of my existence! Beautiful pictures.

Cottonia said...

You think Martha is really over blogging? I don't think so. She still uses two n's in Corinna. I have to hover around your blog to know what's going on. What is going on?

martha corinna said...

First of all, just because you don't want me to give up blogging doesn't mean I can't give it up Dad. Second of all, you are the one that put 2 n's in my name, it's on my freaking birth certificate! Do you think I really care how my middle name is pronounced or spelled? Jeepers creepers, who do you think I am?

Nicole said...

Nate! I found you from Matt's blog. It has been a long time, and it looks like you are enjoying life! Have a great New Year's, and check out my blog.
Nicole Riding Bell

Mom said...

Nthan,
You need to write something. You haven't posted anything in the last several weeks!!
Mom