Saturday, September 6, 2008

....and we're back!!!!

Yes. I am blogging again, people.
We'll see how it goes.

I am now in Helsinki, Finland.


I am going to Moscow, Russia on Monday night.

Three and a half weeks ago I left New York and went to ......Edinburgh, Scotland...


...to the Fringe Festival. In Edinburgh, at the Fringe, a play by the TEAM (theteamplays.org)... ...on which I have been a collaborating writer, had its premier.

From Edinburgh... ...I took the train to London and... ... stayed with our dear friends ...the Aitchisons...Kathy and Al and their five sons: Xander, Ewan (sp) Lawrie (sp) Isaac and Oren!






The Aitchisons live in Whitchurch-on-Thames...

...which is not far from Reading... ...which is not far from London.

I shuttled back and forth between Whitchurch-on-Thames and London-town, where I stayed with my good friend and soon to be superstar......Eliza Wren Payne (elizawrenpayne.com) and her stellar husband Mr. Gavin McDermott.

From Whitchurch-on-Thames, I was driven by a very nice woman Xena, a friend of the Aitchisons (they were in Scotland on holiday), to Heathrow International...(below picture is not of the airport, but a grazing sheep in the neolithic stone circle at Avesbury).......where I took a British Airways flight to Helsinki-Vaanta International Airport.




On Monday, I take the train to Moscow. For six months...

16 comments:

Joanne Hudson said...

Love seeing pictures of Edinburgh, one of my very favorite cities. Like the Architechting poster. Congrats and have a great time in Russia! We'll miss you in Inwood. _Joanne

Silus Grok said...

Man… in the UK for just a short stay and you start to look like a football hooligan!

;)

Be safe in Russia … and post more pictures more often.

:)

cathy said...

Nate-your blogging again! I'm so jealous of you, what a life! It's so good to see pics of the Aitchisons. How long did you get to spend with them, and do they blog or anything?

cathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
just jen said...

six months in moscow? why so long?

you lead such a glamorous life. sometimes i get jealous.

so nice to read about what you are up to...have a really good time.

Erin said...

oh, I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I love all the pics of the places I hold dear. So, six months in Moscow? Dude, if you're seriously there for that long, I am coming to visit! It's about time I go back. Ya tebya lublu!

Mrs. Misses said...

I am so RELIEVED and rejuvenated. Don't you EVER take that long to post again. People need you. And by people I mean ME people.

Love the photos.

Now that you are working in foreign country, I am need more photos and words. Please to be writing often and adding feeling. Need more Natan.

PS Gavin McDermott sounds very familiar...?

The Lead Singer said...

So fun! And you saw Eliza! What a great trip. You're so cool, Nathan!

Andy Wright said...

Nate, I'm glad you're posting again. Do you have a phone number over there? I assume you'll fly home straightly when Sarah has our baby, right?

Kelly Jo said...

YOU'RE BACK!! Ok, so why six months in Russia?

sarahlouise said...

Good to see you up and running again! Nice pics... it looks beautiful over there. Miss you :)

Karen Liu said...

Hello world traveler. You may not remember me, but I remember you singing Miss Saigon with me on my couch when we were 18. ;) Karen Liu

Heather Anna said...

sorry for the delayed response. love the pics and the update. we miss you around here. i will have mags send you an email. she has other big news. check the blog soon to find out what it is.

King Family said...

nathan,
I love your posts...beautiful pictures, exciting life....i love it. your comment made me remember my favorite theater memory....praying to NOT laugh during our serious scene in fiddler on the roof. i still laugh out loud when i think of it. you are the best.....

McCall and Tyler said...

Edinburgh is one of my most favorite, magical places of all times! mmmmm.....