Monday, August 27, 2007

Cheryl Rhodes takes a break...


So, here are some pictures (of diverse quality) of the workshop of my play "Cheryl Rhodes and the Old Woman". I don't mind saying-it was really beautiful. Rebecca's direction, Travis' set, Shannon's lights and the actors--beautiful work. Now we just need to figure out the play...but, for now Cheryl Rhodes and I are taking a break from each other...we need space, but we will always have these beautiful pictures to remind us of that special month in the basement of Teacher's College!





7 comments:

martha corinna said...

Looks like a beautiful play, Nate. I wish I was there to see it all go down.
someday...

P.S. the pediatrician asked me today at Abram's 9 month check-up, "have you ever considered not breastfeeding?"...hmmm

Katie Riggs Hansen said...

It is beautiful. Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Nathan, I miss you and admire you a lot!

Mrs. Misses said...

I hope you video taped it because I want to see it! I miss seeing you!! Hope it all went well.

King Family said...

good job nate, looks amazing. i still remember the one act you wrote my senior year.

Heather Anna said...

It was beautiful, even the play part ;-)

Congratulations on all of your hard work.

Caitilin said...

Nate! It's Caitilin Curran Summerhays! How are you?! You know we now have another connection -- my bil and sil live right next door to Trent and Cathy! What great friends they are too! Congrats on your success in NYC. Erin and I are planning a sisters weekend in NYC sooon!!!