Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Я здесь! Я приехел в Москву....4 дня назад!(I'm here--I've arrived in Moscow...4 days ago)

An advertisement for the opening of the Stanislavskii Theatre Musical Season: A New Production of the Opera "Evgennii Onegin"... Wish it was a better image--the design looks AMAZING!!! Cannot wait. (Travis this one was while we were talking...)

My cell phone company over here...BEELINE: Live Life on the Bright Side...
A fun ad for Puma's new his and her scent. "A new scent for him and for her"...ahhh a pink puma for her and a ....umm...an...orange? puma for him....?
Me in front of St. Basil's just off of Red Square talking to Travis and listening to my new iPod....

Me: Euro-trash-in' it all the way...



Some random pics of Red Square and the center of Moscow....just to give a sense and to play with my latest photgraphificheskii stil--excting architecture viewd through boring architecture...



...and the amazing view from the room Tatyana and Aleksei so generously are letting me stay in in their apartment in Filyovsky....the sunset was taken 25 minutes ago...after a night of no sleep..oh thank you jet lag and whoever invented time zones!!!
I love and miss you all. Don't forget me and send e-mail or call...Travis knows how to reach me. It's super cheap and easy! LOVE YOU!!!

9 comments:

martha corinna said...

You are Euro-trashin it, but still so handsome.
I wish I was there (with Abram of course).
Blog often so I can vicariously live through you.

Heather Anna said...

Is it hard to smile while taking your own picture? Or are you just miserable without us? Glad you're up and blogging. Your dad called me today to see if I knew whether you'd made it. Sheesh, your dad has to call me . . .better get on that. :-) Glad you're there and taking pics to share. I'll check in often. I post at Segullah tomorrow.

Kelly Jo said...

I think maybe you're going for the serious, GQ look, although, Russians don't smile, right, so you're just trying to blend with the culture. . .ha. . j/k!

martha corinna said...

Nate,
I miss you. call me when you get a chance.

just jen said...

you look wonderful...so does Moscow.

King Family said...

how fun. I talked to alisa the other day...i haven't talked to her forever...i gave her the link to your blog...hope that's okay.
ang

Hobie said...

Nathan T, I am SO jealous! It has been far too long since I found myself in Russia... You are the KING of EuroTrash, and thats why I love you. Enjoy for all of us!!

Mrs. Misses said...

I miss you! Especially now that you are farther away!! Are u with people you know? Is your job out there doing playwriting? What are you doing there? Awesome pictures. I love you, be safe.

sarahlouise said...

I guess it's been awhile since i have looked at your blog but I love it! And you! :) Russia looks amazing! Send some more pics and blog entries..... Please!