Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Painful Progress


We are going to Traverse City on Thursday. Flying. And I feel fine. Trav is going to run the half marathon length of the Bayshore Marathon and I am running the 10k. Imagine that....I couldn't get into the half, so I had to settle for the 10k--maybe I'll sneak into the half.

So after that it is off to Utah for Andy and Sarah Louise's wedding. It will be the first time the whole family will be together since before the twins left on their missions. It will be great. Family pictures, barbeques, arguments about religion, geography and politics squashed by mom before they ever become arguments, and the beautiful Utah mountains.

Then it's right back to NYC for Matt and Cassandra's wedding, where I, Cleric Wright, will be officiating. I am officially a Marriage Officiant in the city of New York. Come on, The line starts here!

2 comments:

Trent Mason said...

Love the blog. I need to get out to the more expansive section of the lake next time we are up there. Glad that you got into the half marathon after all and I know for a fact that your words proved prophetic about what you were expecting to find in Utah!
Good show.
Keep posting so we can keep tabs of your meandering summer. Any chance of getting some NYC pics posted?

martha corinna said...

The picture of Traverse City makes my eyes well with tears. Maybe someday I will return to the home land. Until then I will live vicariously through you and cry.